Under Tile Heating & Installation
There’s nothing worse than stepping onto a cold, hard tiled floor after a nice, hot shower or bath! The good news is there’s a way you can avoid this annoying inconvenience with electric under tile heating.
At Calibre Connect, we provide energy-efficient under tile heating in Sydney and the surrounding areas. This innovative and modern heating solution is ideal for many rooms, including bathrooms and showers, laundry rooms, kitchens, patios, and living rooms.
What’s more, our under-floor heating systems work with most floor coverings, including ceramic tiles, marble, slate, and stone, giving you a range of modern décor options.
Why Choose Electric Under Tile Heating?
Electric under tile heating systems are the modern, cost-efficient way to heat your Sydney home. This heating solution warms up your surroundings while reducing disease-causing mildew, mould, and other microbes that often build up in wet areas.
Additional benefits of installing this innovative floor heating solution from Calibre Connect include:
- Even heating: Underfloor heating retains heat efficiently and distributes heat from the floor upwards, ensuring all-around and even coverage.
- Cleaner indoor environment: Lower dust circulation and mould occurrence make these heating systems perfect for people with allergies or chronic conditions like COPD and asthma.
- Easy installation: Electric under-floor heating is straightforward to install. All it requires is cutting the heating floor mat to size, securing it in place, and then tiling over the whole system.
- Higher energy efficiency: Under-floor heating eliminates cold drafts as they function under much lower temperatures and controlled thermostats, have fast warm-up times, and, unlike forced-air heating systems, generate heat from floor to ceiling, losing less heat in the process.
- Zero maintenance costs: These heating systems are entirely out of sight, eliminating the need to wash or dust air filters and other moving system parts typically found in forced-air heating systems.
- Suitable for modern decor: This heating solution is the ultimate clutter-free solution. It is entirely out of sight, ensuring that your home’s décor remains flawless.
Interested in learning more about electric under tile heating for your Sydney home? Our team of under-floor heating experts will guide you through the installation process, leaving you with a low-maintenance and comfortable heating solution that will serve you for years. Contact the professionals at Calibre Connect today for high-quality underfloor heating in Sydney.
Innovative Heater Floor Mat Under Tile Heating System
Under-tile heating is a modern heating method that eliminates the need to use high-maintenance forced-air heating and cooling systems, ultimately cutting down on heating installation and maintenance costs.
This heating system is popular for existing homes or new builds with a finished and polished concrete slab installed. The process of installing the heater floor mat under tile is incredibly easy; qualified electricians from Calibre Connect will:
- Cut and fix the floor sensor and heater mats, ensuring they are even across the heating area.
- Temporarily fix the heating mat in position and then peel off the backing tape and stick it down.
- Complete the heating system’s connection to the electrical mains
- Tile over the whole heating area to secure the heating system
It’s no wonder Calibre Connect under-floor heating is popular in Sydney! Contact us now to discover how this heating system can give you superior comfort and warmth all year round.
Choose the Best Undertile Floor Heating Installation Company in Sydney
Popular In Under Tile Heating Systems & Products
Enquire Online for a QUICK Response!
Why Choose Us?
Many thanks to Calibre Connect team for doing a series of electrical odd jobs around our apartment. The guys were super clean and very careful/considerate to our apartments furnishing. Very much a no stress and high quality experience. Thanks Marc!
We had Calibre Connect do all of the electrical work associated with our kitchen renovation and we were incredibly pleased with the result! Marc was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process and he worked around our time schedule which was a big help. Honest, hard working, efficient and knowledgeable. We’ll definitely use Calibre Connect for future work. Thank you!