Thermogroup Underfloor Heating Sydney
It’s no surprise that New South Wales winters can be freezing. Thermogroup underfloor heating in Sydney gives you the perfect cost-effective heating solution, supplying you with lasting heat when and where you need it most.
At Calibre Connect, we have partnered with Thermogroup to install their floor heating systems for residential homes. An electric underfloor heating system from Thermogroup provides energy- and cost-efficient heating in a matter of minutes coupled with superior interior design flexibility. What’s more, these select heated floor products also come with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing reliable heating for years to come.
Types of Thermogroup Underfloor Heating
Choose from one of Thermogroup’s underfloor heating products in 150W or 200W, depending on the size of your heating requirements. These include:
- Thermonet: Electric underfloor heating mats with high-quality connection wires, cables, and self-adhesive fibre-glass mesh.
- Thermofoil PRO: Thin-layer underfloor heating foil ideal for floating engineered boards, laminate flooring, or other installations where height is essential.
- Thermotouch Dual Control Thermostats: Programmable Wi-Fi compatible thermostats for heating installed in the shower, enabling dual-control operation for underfloor heating and other devices in the rest of the bathroom, including electric towel rails and mirror demisters.
- Thermotube: Innovative hot water underfloor heating designed for use with renewables.
- Thermorail: High-performance single and multi-rail towel warmers.
- Vario PLY: A unique underfloor heating cable for more durable timber substrates.
- Vario PRO: A fast-install underfloor heating product with special uncoupling membranes protects floors against heat-induced cracking and buckling.
- Vario: A fast-install cable underfloor heating product that needs no tapes or primer, saving you valuable time.
- Econoboard Coated insulation Boards: High-quality underfloor heating insulation that reduces your overall running costs by up to 50%.
- Electrical Accessories: High-quality electrical accessories that enable a smooth and hassle-free installation.
Thermogroup conveniently provides a heating system selector tool that helps you choose the perfect underfloor and bathroom heating system for your needs. Simply enter your room type, floor finish, and substrate to select the best underfloor heating system for you.
Choose Calibre Connect for Thermogroup Underfloor Heating Installation in Sydney
Calibre Connect is proud to partner with Thermogroup for underfloor heating products in Sydney. Thermogroup is dedicated to continuous improvement, making them the ideal partner to deliver exciting and innovative home heating products to the Australian market.
Other benefits of installing Thermogroup heating products include:
- Efficient and cost-effective heating: Evenly-heated thermal environment with precision controls and lower ambient temperatures save you money.
- Excellent after-sales support: Though electric underfloor heating systems require almost zero maintenance and service, programming and setting up the thermostat and electrical controls may require assistance. Thermogroup’s free helpline enables you to get the help you need to set up your heating schedule.
- Personalized heating: These high-quality heating systems with fully programmable thermostats ensure that your floor is warm when you need it.
- Superior quality products: High-quality German-made electric underfloor heating systems with lifetime warranties.
Get in touch with our team of Sydney electricians at Calibre Connect to install your Thermogroup underfloor heating in Sydney today! Call (02) 8898 0200 to schedule a free consultation and explore the Thermogroup product best suited to your home’s heating requirements.
Enquire Online for a QUICK Response!
Why Choose Us?
Many thanks to Calibre Connect team for doing a series of electrical odd jobs around our apartment. The guys were super clean and very careful/considerate to our apartments furnishing. Very much a no stress and high quality experience. Thanks Marc!
We had Calibre Connect do all of the electrical work associated with our kitchen renovation and we were incredibly pleased with the result! Marc was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process and he worked around our time schedule which was a big help. Honest, hard working, efficient and knowledgeable. We’ll definitely use Calibre Connect for future work. Thank you!