Schneider EV Link Dual Port Floor Mounted | 22 kW
The Schneider EVlink Floor Mounted Dual Port Charging Station features universal Type 2 plugs that work with all current electric vehicles. The EV Link charging station’s dual-port capability allows you to connect in and charge two electric vehicles at the same time.
To use this charging station, you will need either a Type 1 or Type 2 EV cable depending on the vehicle
Audi (Pre 2018), BMW (Pre 2018), Holden Volt, Mercedes Benz (Pre 2018), Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Nissan Leaf (2012-2017), Volvo (Pre 2019)
Audi (2019+) , BMW (2018 +) , BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mazda, Mercedes Benz (2019+), Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan (2019+), Polestar, Renault, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo (2019+)
- 22KW, 32Amp, Single or Three Phase Configurable Power
- OCPP 1.6 (open charge point protocol)
- Commercial grade
- Suitable for charging all electric vehicles in Australia, the driver brings their own EV charging cable
- Warranty- 2 years
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- EV socket system
- Meets both European & Australian standards
- RS485 for metering Modbus
- 3 RJ45 for Ethernet LAN connection
- Compliant with IEC 61851-1, IEC 61851-22
- Operating temperature -25C to +50C
- Height: 1146 mm, Width: 413 mm, Depth: 220 mm
- Product Weight: 50 kg
- ZE and EV Ready certified.
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must be completed by a licensed and qualified electrician who is familiar with Australian industry regulations and is totally accountable for the work.