Ocular LTE | w/6m Type 2 Cable | 22 kW Three Phase
A stunning, compact charging station and a market-leading LCD screen for real-time charging feedback are combined in the Ocular Home Three-Phase EV Charging station. Keep your distance from empty wallboxes and begin charging your vision.
There are two versions of the Ocular LTE EV Wallbox: Universal and Tethered.
Users can clearly view the current charging state, including charging time, voltage, internal temperature, etc., thanks to a colorful LCD display.
Any non-hardware issues that arise while charging will be resolved immediately. On the LCD panel, faults that need human correction will be shown. The housing is strong and is rated IP66. It is simple to put on a wall. We can offer the appropriate charger if the customer would like it to be mounted on the stand.
Input & Output
- Input voltage/Output voltage – AC 230V / 400V
- Adjustable output – 8A/15A/20A/24A/32A – Via the right hand side button – April 2022 Models and onwards
- Input frequency – 50Hz
- Max. output power – 7.4KW(1 Phase) / 22kW (3-Phase)
- Max. output current – 32Amp
- Charging interface type – IEC 62196-2, SAE J1772
- Over voltage protection
- Under voltage protection
- Over load protection
- Short circuit protection
- Earth leakage protection
- Over-temp protection
- Lightning protection
Function and Accessory
- LCD – 3.5 inch
- RCD – Type A + 6mA DC
- LED Indicator light
- Intelligent power adjustment
- Protection degree – IP66
- Environment temperature – -40 ~ 75 Degrees Celcius
- Relative humidity – 0-95%
- Cooling – Natural Air Cooling
- Standby power consumption – <8W
- Dimension (W/H/D) – 295/195/65mm
- Weight – 6 kg
- Wall-mounting bracket
- Ground-mounting pole – Optional
- CE, TUV, FCC, CSA, RoHS
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must be completed by a licensed and qualified electrician who is familiar with Australian industry regulations and is totally accountable for the work.
|Cable Length||6 Metres|
|Power||22kW Three Phase|