Credit Card EV Charger Type 2 w/ 5 Metre Cable 22kW
The EVSE 22kW Credit Card EV Charger provides a quick, dependable, and future-ready EV charge while also allowing you to bill for EV charging with a credit card. Excellent for use in offices, high-traffic commercial settings, and parking lots. A built-in telemetry system and the option to update bills over the air come standard with the Level 2 EV charger.
- 240V, 32Amps, Single or 3-phase
- 22KW EV Charger for EV Vehicles with Type 2 inlets
- Tesla Model S, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model X, Volkswagen, Volkswagen E-Golf, Hyundai Ioniq, Jaguar, Kia Soul, Range Rover, BMW i3, BMW 330e, BMW X5e, Renault Zoe ZE
- Set your own billing rates
- Warranty- 12 months
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Weight- 9 kg
- Billing by time
- Credit cards, prepaid cards & mobile wallets.
Please note* To enable the credit card terminal, this device requires a monthly subscription, which is typical practice.
Keep in mind that, for your safety, the installation must be completed by a licensed and qualified electrician who is aware with Australian industry regulations and is totally liable for the installation.